PAKISTAN - BUSINESS VISA
How To Make An Application
Download the visa form
Download the visa application form from this web page. The form can be downloaded by clicking here. You can then save it to your computer.Download Application
Fill out form by hand
Print out and begin filling in the form with a black pen. If you have any questions regarding the form, please call us for advice free of charge. We are more than happy to help you.
Send it to us
Send the application and your passport to us along with any additional documents mentioned on the form. It is best to post it using a secure service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery or another courier company.
What To Include In An Application
valid for at least 6 months after exit from Pakistan, with at least 1 blank page (and a copy of the main page).
2. Two passport photos
Taken against a white background within the last 6 months.
3. Application form
Completed in block capitals and black ink.
4. Last 3 months’ bank statements
Showing sufficient funds in credit.
5. Proof of address
Which can be UK driving licence (both parts),or utility bill showing applicant’s name and address, or bank statements must show the applicant’s address.
6. Letter from applicant’s UK employer
The letter from your UK employer must be an original, signed document on company letterhead. It should note the purpose and duration of your visit, include details of the organisation to be visited, and observe moral and financial responsibility for the trip.
7. Invitation letter from company in Pakistan.
Foreign companies will also need to provide proof of their registration. (The letter of invitation should come from a company in Pakistan, and must include a copy of their registration certificate or document. Foreign companies and non-government organisations must also provide proof of registration with the Ministry of Interior or Economic Affairs Division in Pakistan.)
8. Itinerary, hotel booking(s)
And schedule of visit, or invitation letter must assume responsibility for accommodation.(Plus a detailed itinerary or schedule. If the inviting organisation is assuming responsibility for board/lodging, this must be clearly stated in the invitation letter.)
9. Authorisation letter
signed by the applicant, authorising us to both lodge and collect the application on the applicant’s behalf.
- 1. Please provide also a photocopy of all documents.
- 2. If your planned stay in Pakistan exceeds three months, please provide five passport photos and four photocopies of all documents.
- 3. Applicants with an Indian or Afghan background will need to apply in person to the High Commission of Pakistan.
- 4. Visas can only be applied for within 1 month of the outbound travel date.
- 5. When applying for a multiple entry visa, please bear in mind that this may be restricted to a single or double entry only at the High Commission’s discretion, in which case the higher fee charged for multiple entry will not be refunded.
VISA APPLICATION FORM
Download, print & fill out the form.
PAKISTAN - BUSINESS VISA - PRICES
NOTE : If it is important for you that the application begins processing at the embassy the day we receive it then we need to receive the application between 9.00am and 9.30am on a working day. If we receive the application outside of this window then the application can not be submitted until the next working day.
You will need one photograph
Please supply one photograph with your application. It does not need to be affixed to the application, but just left loose in the envelope along with the rest of documentation.
Your photograph needs to be exactly 45x35mm. This is the standard passport photograph size and can be obtaining from the majority of the photo booths in the country.
The photo needs to have taken with the last 3 months. If you use the same photograph that is in your passport then your application would not be accepted.
The photo-print should be clear and with a continuous tone and printed on proper photographic paper.
Is it acceptable?
The embassy has strict guidelines regarding what they consider to be an acceptable passport. If they deem it unacceptable the application will be aborted and you may lose your application fee.
It should also meet the following conditions:
Valid from/to 6 months
The passport should be valid for at least another 6 months. If it is due to expire before then, you will need to get a new passport. Additionally, if the passport was issued less than 6 months ago, you will need to include your previous passport with the application.
The passport needs to have two completely free pages facing each other in order that the visa can be stamped in. If you do not have two pages side by side then you will need to get a new passport.
Country : UK passport
You must hold a valid UK passport in order to apply under the standard conditions. If you hold another type of passport, please see the additional documentation section on this page to find out what else you need to include.
POSTING THE APPLICATION
Where to post it?
When you have gathered all of the required documents together you can send the application to us by any method you wish. We recommend using Royal Mails special delivery services or if you prefer another courier service that’s fine too. If you live close by, you can consider bringing it in to our offices in person. Regardless of the method, if we receive the application before 9.20am on a week day, we can begin processing that day. You should send the full visa application package to :Visa 24 36 Old Jewry, 6th Floor,
Becket House, London EC2R 8DD
PAYMENT METHODS -
3 ways to pay
GETTING YOUR VISA BACK
There are three different ways to receive your passport and visa when the process is complete. You can select the option on the order form that you download and print out from this web page. The options are:
- Cash : You can pay by cash upon submission or collection of your passport. Or if you are using a recorded post.
- Cheque : You can include a cheque or postal order with the application making it payable to VISA 24.
- Bank Transfer : You or your company can pay by bank transfer by choosing “Bank Transfer” on the payment options on our order form. You will then receive an email from us with our bank details and an itemised invoice.
- If we receive your application by 9.45 then it will be submitted the same day.
- This would then be the first processing day in the process.
- If you are sending your package with Royal Mail, you must use the 9am delivery option for the application to go in the same day.
- This is dependant on your choice of visa. please refer to our visa list for more details on our selection of visa types and validity periods.
- You will need to send your valid original passport, the Pakistan visa will be pasted into your passport, so please make sure you have free page on your passport before you apply.
- You are advised to send your application in a secure way.
- For urgent service, you must get your passport to us before 9:00am. We cannot submit your application to the Embassy after 10:00am.
- Using Royal mail 9 am Special delivery, or courier of your choice, or you can drop off your application in person.
- You will find the delivery options on the order form.
- You can either collect it from our offices or have a courier/friend pick it up.
- Yes, it is all inclusive there are no extra costs except those ones stated on our website and order form, Our Prices include Embassy Fee, Service Fee and Vat.
- But you will need to pay for the delivery option of your choice. If you want your passport sent by post, please see our order form for more options.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your postal address or fax number in your request and we will send you the form.
- Alternatively call us free on 08000845037 Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm.
- If you should cancel your application after it has been submitted, it can take up to 3-4 days for the embassy to release it.
- Please note that Visa24 will not charge a service fee for a cancelled application, however fees charged by the Embassy will still apply.
Visa24 is not affiliated with the government of Pakistan. If you want to apply for a visa directly with the Pakistan Embassy, you can make an appointment to go in person.
Click here for the Pakistan Embassy website in the United Kingdom.