You can include cash with your application when you are sending the application forms to us. You would find the appropriate amount on the order form.
You can include a Cheque or Postal Order with your application when you are sending it to us. If so, please make it payable to Visa24.
You can pay by BACS bank transfer while your application is being processed. If you choose this option, we shall invoice you once we have received your application and you make the payment while the embassy considers your request.
What are the terms and conditions which apply to this e-Visa?
- Apart from the professions mentioned in this visa application, you are not allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges.
- Applicant shall abide by the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and shall not interfere in the internal affairs of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Legal action will be taken against those who violate or contravene any provision of the existing laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Applicant shall not be allowed to travel to the restricted area without seeking prior permission.
- It is important to notice that the Approval letter is not a confirmed Visa letter
- The Approval letter is valid up to 90 days from the date of issue.
- There will be no refund for Visa Processing Fees.
- In unfortunate case of if your application is rejected, no reason will be provided or can be requested.
- Processing time is up to (3) working days excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Visa24 is not affiliated with the government of Myanmar. If you want to apply for a visa directly with the Myanmar Embassy, you can make an appointment to go in person. Click here for the Myanmar Embassy website in the United Kingdom.